We had our last Expo service on Saturday! It was one of the most awesome services ever, because everyone was so excited, happily cheering and jumping around. It was a historical moment for our church because we're gonna move into Suntec in less than 20 days! :D Expo was were I got saved, was where I got to know such a wonderful family known as City Harvest Church. It was the place I where I grew up, in a sense, where I started serving in various ministries. There are so many wonderful memories there! And I will really miss the place :)
Goodbye Expo!
Glad that I had the chance to serve for the last Chinese Church service at Jurong West this morning, what a privilege to be part of the last praise and worship team! FYI, Chinese Church has been having their services in Jurong West for the past 10 years! I guess the shift to Suntec must be something really significant to them as well :)



Just reached home not long ago from prac with the Vox ICs at Elizabeth's house (ITS SO PRETTY I TELL YOU!!!). And saw this on the table :)

Even though I always complain about little little things in life, at the end of the day when I look back, I always realise that I am very very blessed :)
Recently, I've been so busy with everything that I've been neglecting my family alot, and its something that I've always been feeling very bad about :( My Dad always tells me that he sees me so rarely that sometimes he cant even recognise his own daughter anymore. And he always says that 我是最好命的. Actually, I really think that what he said is true. Maybe because I'm the youngest in the family, Im always 'taken care' of, and almost every single time, I always get whatever I request for, even though they can be demanding at times.
I am really thankful,
For a Dad who always drives me everywhere to places that I want to go, even though alot of times its not even on the way :)
For a Mum who doesnt say alot, but cares alot :)
For the most awesome sisters who always give in to me and are such a blessing to me. They are not only are they my sisters, but also my 'leaders' :)
And also not forgetting my bro-in-law and Clarence, who are such wonderful brothers to me as well, and always taking care of me!
Thank God for such a wonderful family!
I need to learn to find a balance among all my commitments :)